Wednesday, April 22, 2026

Hello

 Hello it's Maryam here!!!😁 

I just found out about my blog existence again...I've created this blog page since I was 15 in secondary school and wrote few entry back in 2022, but for some reason I deleted it 😅. Then I truly forgot about this thing, until now in April 2026, I discovered it back! Alhamdulillah. Time flies, currently I'm already in my first year of university in Egypt. I took Arabic Language for my degree, hehe, it's funny to think about actually, because I once got 0 for my Nahu and Sorf paper back when I was in my 9th grade 💀. Okay, back to the blog topic, I think I'm going to start writing here again, not writing any serious issues tho...(maybe yes), but just as a digital diary of my university days 💫. Btw it's currently 2 am here and I haven't sleep, I've slept for few minutes after Isya so right now I'm not that sleepy anymore. Since it's summer, azan subuh is kinda early than winter, if it's winter now then the azan will usually reverberate around 5:20 something in the morning, but guess what? The azan for today is as early as 3:47am 😭. Okay I'm starting to get sleepy hehehe....Oh yeaaa, pls pray for me, my final exam for this year is already around the corner, sob sob. TACOTTT.... Okay lah that's all for the short update after 4 long years!! See ya ✌✌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

  Hello it's Maryam here!!!😁   I just found out about my blog existence again...I've created this blog page since I was 15 in secon...